1) 1 year ago I was doing… I was taking care of Molly. Living in a studio apartment, enjoying the weather! I know last year’s Mothers day was not dreary like this!! Crazy how fast a year goes by!!
2) 5 years ago I was doing… I was just married and living where I was living a year ago. I was working as a pre-school teacher 2 minutes away from my apartment, and was loving life! Would never of expected life to turn out how it did, but I love it!
3) 10 years ago I was doing… Wow, I was a senior in high school in my last two months of school. Wondering what I was going to do with my life. I did not get excepted into any dream colleges, when all of my friends were! I have to say, my high school years were amazing. I wouldn’t of done it any other way! This summer is my 10 year class reunion (which I will not be going to!) but 10 years, i feel old!!
4) 1 year from now i’ll be doing…hopefully the same thing I’m doing now! Saving for a house and enjoying life!!
5) 5 years from now I’ll be doing… Molly will be 7 (holy moly) and we will hopefully have bought a house! Hopefully I will be working part/full time and still enjoying life!! Maybe I’ll have another baby by then?
6) 10 years from now I’ll be doing… I will be 38, and Molly will be 12! I haven’t thought this far in advance yet! I am trying to live life day by day! 🙂
Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother’s Day!